Justin & Jessica

  • WEDDING (My First)
Hey everyone! Back in the very beginning of December I was given a call by an old friend with whom I used to work with. Her name is Jessica and she happened to be getting married, which seemed so crazy to me but I was extremely happy for her.

She contacted me because one of her bridesmaids who I am very close to told her that I am big into photography and my dream is to become a professional wedding photography (although I had never shot one before)... we began to talk about the day and I let her take a look at my portfolio with her family. A few days later I got the call.... I was booked for February 28, 2009! I was so excited but did not know where to go next. I continued to research and learn from other photographer and eventually I was as prepared as I could be.
I had not been to many weddings in my life but I knew the routine. My good friend Danny came with me to help out when needed and I am so thankful for him because the day would have been so much more difficult without him. He was right there every step of them way ready to help when ever. As for the wedding it was a traditional but beautiful ceremony and the reception was crazy, non stop dancing and fun, all till the end.

Both the Undercofler & Snyder families were great to work with and I am very proud to say my first wedding was theirs. You couldn't ask for two great people who are madly in love with each other. So here is to Justin & Jessica Snyder, may the rest of their life together be filled was happiness.







































































Have a great weekend everyone!
Scott





2 Response to "Justin & Jessica"

Post a Comment